Knocking on a Million Doors For Peace

Karen Pope (popekj@uwec.edu)
Fri, 5 Sep 2008 09:45:53 -0400 (EDT)

Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 09:45:53 -0400 (EDT)
From: Karen Pope <popekj@uwec.edu>
Subject: Knocking on a Million Doors For Peace

Dear Friend,

 I'm volunteering with a nationwide push this September to finally end the war, and I hope you'll join me. No, it's not another march on Washington -- this year it's something different, and I think more powerful.

 This year, we're taking the message directly to our neighbors instead of relying on the media.

 Thousands of people are getting together on Sept. 20th to go door-to-door in our communities across America, finding the next wave of the movement to End the Iraq War. All the big national peace groups are working together on this one, as well as thousands of individual activists. Will you come with us?

Here's more about it:

http://www.milliondoorsforpeace.org/signup.php?code=pda