MONDAY SEPT 15TH WHEELS OF JUSTICE BUS STOPS AT UWEC

Pope, Karen O. (POPEKJ@uwec.edu)
Wed, 10 Sep 2008 13:53:40 -0500

From: "Pope, Karen O." <POPEKJ@uwec.edu>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 13:53:40 -0500
Subject: MONDAY SEPT 15TH  WHEELS OF JUSTICE BUS STOPS AT UWEC

Please print/post/forward and please attend!

I am still looking for Monday classes any time except 11-1 that the speaker s can visit, even briefly, to talk especially with students and answer thei r individual questions about the history of the Iraq and Arab/Israeli confl icts, US involvement, and the way forward based on their first-hand experi ences.

If you have room Monday , let me know, please.

Karen Osborne Pope Associate Professor Emerita, McIntyre Library University of WI - Eau Claire contact: popekj@uwec.edu 715 529 0272