SFPJ FALL MEETING THURSDAY OCT. 23 4:30 PM

Pope, Karen O. (POPEKJ@uwec.edu)
Thu, 16 Oct 2008 10:29:44 -0500

From: "Pope, Karen O." <POPEKJ@uwec.edu>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 10:29:44 -0500
Subject: SFPJ FALL MEETING THURSDAY OCT. 23 4:30 PM

Dear SFPJ colleagues:

It has been a long while since we have met together face to face! I hope y ou will take an hour next week to meet to discuss several exciting peace an d justice ideas and initiatives. I have reserved the CEDAR room for a meeting next THURSDAY OCTOBER 23, 2008
 at 4:30. Among the ideas are a BONE MARROW DRIVE that ASHA SEN will write to you abo ut soon and several people are excited about establishing an SISTER UNIVERS ITY with an institution in Iraq.

Please come and share YOUR THOUGHTS for furthering peace & justice this yea r. See you then. Best,

Karen Osborne Pope Associate Professor Emerita, McIntyre Library University of WI - Eau Claire contact: popekj@uwec.edu 715 529 0272