RE: Kimamo Wahome has forwarded an article to you from CommonDreams.org: Two Americas, Two Educations

Wesenberg, Nancy Christine (WESENBNC@uwec.edu)
Tue, 10 Feb 2009 09:29:57 -0600

From: "Wesenberg, Nancy Christine" <WESENBNC@uwec.edu>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 09:29:57 -0600
Subject: RE: Kimamo Wahome has forwarded an article to you from CommonDreams.org: Two Americas, Two Educations

Yes, well, a man I worked for in my early twenties once told me “a consultant is someone who uses your watch to tell you what time it is.” And over the past 30 years I’ve not seen a lot to persuade me otherwise. I agree that this type of spending is usually a waste and the only people who benefit are the consultants themselves. N. Wesenberg.

From: sfpj-request@listserve.uwec.edu [mailto:sfpj-request@listserve.uwec.edu] On Behalf Of wahomek@uwec.edu Sent: Monday, February 09, 2009 3:22 PM To: sfpj@listserve.uwec.edu Subject: Kimamo Wahome has forwarded an article to you from CommonDreams.org: Two Americas, Two Educations

[http://www.commondreams.org/sites/default/themes/commondreams/logo.png]<http://www.commondreams.org/>

Kimamo Wahome<mailto:wahomek@uwec.edu> forwarded this article to you from CommonDreams.org.

Sign up here <http://www.democracyinaction.com/dia/organizations/CD/signUp.jsp?key=1439> if you would like to receive daily news from CommonDreams.org. Message from Sender:

"Two Americas, Two Educations" Two Americas, Two Educations <http://www.commondreams.org/forward/emailref/37908> by Brett Drugge

Talk of shortening the school year by five days, firing teachers and slashing teacher benefits, increasing class sizes, freezing monies for field trips, supplies, and arts programs in the wealthiest state in one of the wealthiest countries in the world should madden anyone who is concerned about the well-being of children and the future standard of living of California and the nation. Click here to read more on our site<http://www.commondreams.org/forward/emailref/37908>

CommonDreams.org<http://www.commondreams.org> is an Internet-based progressive news and grassroots activism organization, founded in 1997. We are a nonprofit, progressive, independent and nonpartisan organization. About Us<http://www.commondreams.org/about.htm> | Donate<https://salsa.wiredforchange.com/o/1493/t/105/shop/custom.jsp?donate_page_KEY=1869> | Contact Us<http://www.commondreams.org/contactingus.htm> | Sign-Up<http://www.democracyinaction.com/dia/organizations/CD/signUp.jsp?key=1439> To inform. To inspire. To ignite change for the common good.