Second Eberth Alarcon Memorial peace and Justice Series

Sen, Asha (SENA@uwec.edu)
Wed, 18 Feb 2009 13:28:55 -0600

From: "Sen, Asha" <SENA@uwec.edu>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 13:28:55 -0600
Subject: Second Eberth Alarcon Memorial peace and Justice Series

Dear Colleagues,

Monday's (2/16) panel went well. It's been recorded by LTS and will be put
 on the SFPJ website soon. Three of the panelists and I also got to do an interview with Judy Clark, which will be aired on Tuesday (2/26) at 10 am.

Now we need to help promote the donor drive on 3/3/09 in the Davies Center
(Oneida and Ho-Chunk rooms) from 10 am - 4 pm. All it requires is a quick cheek swab to get on the registry - the process is quick and painless and w on't take more than a few minutes. Please do promote the drive in your cla sses and among friends and colleagues.

Finally, we need volunteers who can register people and help them fill out basic paper work on March 3rd. We will have a National Marrow Donor Regist ry rep with us and two volunteers from Menomonie but we can use at least an other nine. If you are able to volunteer even an hour of your time on Marc h 3rd, please let me know. NMDP would ideally like volunteers to be availa ble from 9-10, so they can undergo basic training on how to register people
.

Thanks,

Asha