Re: Iraq Moratorium Day May 15th

Pope, Karen O. (POPEKJ@uwec.edu)
Wed, 13 May 2009 20:17:45 -0500

From: "Pope, Karen O." <POPEKJ@uwec.edu>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 20:17:45 -0500
Subject: FW: Iraq Moratorium Day May 15th

A reminder that we will be standing for peace at our usual time and place t his Friday, the 15th from 4-6pm at the corner of Hastings Way and Brackett Ave. Invite your friends, neighbors, and relatives to join us; bring your creative sign or use one of ours. With that brief message, I look forward to seeing all of you on Friday.

EC participates in Iraq moratorium stand the third Friday of every month un til all the troops are home safely. Also or if you can not stand, contact your elected federal legislators and tell them demobilize, demilitarize; ad opt instead a surge of diplomacy and foreign aid assistance. Contact info below. Please add the third Friday event to your summer calen dars!

U.S. Representative Ron Kind 1406 Longworth HOB Washington, D.C. 20515 202-225-5506 Email: http://www.kind.house.gov/?sectionid=18&sectiontree=18

Eau Claire Office 131 S. Bartstow Street, Suite 301 Eau Claire, WI 54701 715-831-9214

U.S. Senator Russell Feingold 406 Hart Senate Office Building Washington, D.C. 20510-4904 202-224-5323 Email: http://feingold.senate.gov/contact_opinion.html

U.S. Senator Herb Kohl 330 Hart Senate Office Building Washington, D.C. 20510 212-224-5653 Email: http://kohl.senate.gov/contact.cfm

Eau Claire Office 402 Graham Avenue, Suite 206 Eau Claire, WI 54701 715-832-8424 800-247-5645