Re: Amy Goodman Book Club

Drumm, Dan L. (DRUMM@uwec.edu)
Tue, 15 Sep 2009 10:35:00 -0500

From: "Drumm, Dan L." <DRUMM@uwec.edu>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 10:35:00 -0500
Subject: FW: Amy Goodman Book Club

Passing this along. Amy's coming to campus - get the book early.

From: Brockpahler, Jennifer Lynn Sent: Monday, September 14, 2009 6:23 PM To: Brockpahler, Jennifer Lynn Subject: Amy Goodman Book Club

Tomorrow is the first meeting of The Forum Book Club. We will be meeting a t 4PM in the CETL Office (Old Library 1143). The rest of the schedule for t he discussion of the book "Standing Up to the Madness: Ordinary Heroes in E xtraordinary Times" is as follows:

Thursday, September 24, 4 PM, Old Library 1143 Tuesday, September 29, 7:30 PM, FORUM LECTURE - ZORN ARENA Thursday, October 1, 4 PM, Old Library 1143

There is still time to join us if you'd like. Just let me know. Thanks, ev eryone!

Best, Jen

Jennifer Brockpahler Arts/Events Coordinator University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire Davies Center, Room 133 Eau Claire, WI 54701

P 715.836.2787 F 715.836.2521 BROCKPJL@UWEC.EDU