Council Oak meetings

Giamati, Claudia M. (GIAMATCM@uwec.edu)
Fri, 18 Sep 2009 13:36:08 -0500

From: "Giamati, Claudia M." <GIAMATCM@uwec.edu>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 13:36:08 -0500
Subject: Council Oak meetings

To those of you who were unaware, The Council Oak Tree marks an historic place of peace. Thus, it seems an a ppropriate subject for this list. In addition, this is a local issue that c ould be more meaningful than button that says EDI. Enjoy, cg

Boozhoo! The Council Oak Tree needs your support at the following meetings. We want
 bodies to fill the room. If you wish to speak, that would be great too. Monday Sept. 21st 2pm-3pm Presidents Room Davies Student Center UWEC Campus We are meeting with the UWEC Administration. Monday Sept. 21st 7pm the Eau Claire City Council is meeting at City Hall t o discuss the building proposal. Our presence has been requested. Tuesday Sept. 22nd 3:00 Council Fire Room UWEC Campus We are bringing this issue to University Senate.

Please come! We are attaching a petition to this email. We are hoping to
 have these in the American Indian Studies Office Hibbard 150 on Monday or Tuesday so we can take a tally of names to these meetings.

Sent For: Wendy Makoons Geniusz, Director of American Indian Studies Sent By: Hickory Tate, AIS major