Digitization Webinars: #1 Developing, Funding and Managing Digital Projects

Debbie Cardinal (cardinal@wils.wisc.edu)
Thu, 24 Apr 2008 10:49:18 -0500

Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 10:49:18 -0500
From: Debbie Cardinal <cardinal@wils.wisc.edu>
Subject: Digitization Webinars: #1 Developing, Funding and Managing Digital Projects

Wisconsin Heritage Online through WiLS and Minitex is sponsoring a set of four two-hour webinars focused on digitization information and skill development. We are holding two in May; one in June and the last one in July. The sessions will be taught by Linda Stewart from OCLC Western, who is based in California. The sessions require broadband internet access and a phone line (800 number). We will send instructions prior to the meeting time for you to download the required applet. I will work with Linda Stewart to tailor the sessions to our Wisconsin cultural heritage institutions.

If you would like to attend a session but do not have broadband internet access, please contact us before you register. We will either try to arrange access at a library near you, or provide contact information for someone registered at a location near you.

Developing, Funding and Managing Digital Projects