RE: Local History List Serve: re-enactors

Seymour, Janet I - WHS (Janet.Seymour@wisconsinhistory.org)
Thu, 24 Apr 2008 12:08:58 -0500

Subject: RE: Local History List Serve: re-enactors
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 12:08:58 -0500
From: "Seymour, Janet I - WHS" <Janet.Seymour@wisconsinhistory.org>

If there are others who would like to compile a list of local history presenters, I would suggest that you send a list of names and contact information, along with a brief description, to the list serve. I can compile the list and make it available to those who are interested.
  There are a few other options for finding speakers and new ideas for programs, too.
  1. A list of WI folk artists can be found on the Arts Board website: http://artsboard.wisconsin.gov/static/folkdir/index.htm
  2. Wisconsin Humanities Council Speakers Bureau information can be found here: http://www.wisconsinhumanities.org/speakers.html
  3. Visit http://www.portalwisconsin.org/ to post or browse events, and locate resources state-wide.
  Janet
  Janet Seymour Field Services Representative - Northern Region Wisconsin Historical Society