Re: Invitation

Sylvia & Paul (cen73683@centurytel.net)
Sun, 18 May 2008 18:55:05 -0500

From: "Sylvia & Paul" <cen73683@centurytel.net>
Subject: Re: Invitation
Date: Sun, 18 May 2008 18:55:05 -0500

Some of our buildings [4] were donated with our site. An old church we paid to have moved. Two log buildings were donated as was the cost of moving them to our site.

We hold four events each year w/meals. It is a lot of work but we feel it is worth it, good PR. We sell homemade bread and sweet dough braids, ethnic. Our other money comes from memberships, donations, and grants from local companies.

Silent Auction and raffles during our events also. Sylvia Knox Creek Heritage Center Brantwood
----- Original Message ----- From: "leeplace" <leeplace@maqs.net> To: <localhistory@listserve.uwec.edu> Sent: Sunday, May 18, 2008 6:04 PM Subject: Re: Invitation