Re: A question regarding Past Perfect

gardner87@netzero.net
Sat, 14 Jun 2008 16:37:49 GMT

From: "gardner87@netzero.net" <gardner87@netzero.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2008 16:37:49 GMT
Subject: Re: A question regarding Past Perfect

Dear Russell and all list serve folks,

Thanks to Russell for this detailed answer to my question . What a bles sing this website is to all. I am learning so much by reading the answe rs.

We suspicion that we might find something that would work as well and gi ve us flexibility. We were told Excel could do possibly help us. I am somewhat acquainted with Excel and thought it was a possibility but we w ill check out the suggestions you gave us.

Thanks from the bottom of our hearts. If any of you are passing throug h Pontiac IL come see our house. Give us a yell and we will be there.

We attended the workshop in Wausau and see so much the advantages we hav e from that connection. So Wis. keep working on Museums and learning ho w to operate.

Carol Gardner.