Midsummer Event

Sylvia & Paul (cen73683@centurytel.net)
Sun, 15 Jun 2008 19:20:37 -0500

From: "Sylvia & Paul" <cen73683@centurytel.net>
Subject: Midsummer Event
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 19:20:37 -0500

Knox Creek Heritage Center in Brantwood will hold their annual Midsummer Celebration on Saturday, June 21st. The grounds will be open to visitors in the afternoon. We will be serving a Swedish meatball dinner with all the fixings at 6 P.M. We have 6 buildings that hold our displays. A log building that is being restored is close to completion. There will be bidding at a Silent Auction of donations from local businesses.

Brantwood is on Hy. 8 between Tomahawk and Prentice. The Center is located 1 mile south on West Knox Rd. See the signs on the highway. Sylvia