Re: Gold Star Exhibit at McFarland Library

Crystalokk@aol.com
Fri, 18 Jul 2008 21:56:07 EDT

From: Crystalokk@aol.com
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 21:56:07 EDT
Subject: Re: Gold Star Exhibit at McFarland Library

hello, mary beth,
     thanks for writing. at this moment i have not researched the names of gold star mothers in mcfarland aside from mary nelson (WWI) and another woma n whose son was also killed in WWI. but i want to do that. other things have sidetracked me lately.
     please tell me your mother's name, the name of her son (would it be?) and the war in which he was killed. appreciatively, crystal lokkekn

************** Get fantasy football with free live scoring. Sign up for FanHouse Fantasy Football today.