Event at Knox Creek Heritage Center

Sylvia & Paul (cen73683@centurytel.net)
Sat, 22 Nov 2008 08:16:41 -0600

From: "Sylvia & Paul" <cen73683@centurytel.net>
Subject: Event at Knox Creek Heritage Center
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2008 08:16:41 -0600

Knox Creek Heritage Center will hold their annual Finnish Independance Day Dinner on Saturday, Dec. 6th at the Brantwood Community Center. Finnish stew [mojakka] is cooked outdoors in an iron kettle. Homemade bread is served with the meal and dessert is creamy rice with fruit sauce. Homemade bread and cardamon braid [pulla] will be available to buy. Our speaker will be Ted Harvey the Price County Veteran's officer and other Veteran's representatives. We will be highlighting our display of the of the Private Soldier's exhibit from the Wis. Historical Museum that is scheduled to be at the Heritage Center for our Midsummer event in June, and for 6 weeks after the event.

The Brantwood Community Center is located on Highway 8 and County D north, 12 miles east of Prentice or 20 miles west of Tomahawk. Serving at 4:30 P.M. to 6:30 with program to follow.

For more information: [715-]564-2525 or 564-2520