Re: mid-1800s Furniture

Sylvia & Paul (cen73683@centurytel.net)
Wed, 11 Feb 2009 18:38:41 -0600

From: "Sylvia & Paul" <cen73683@centurytel.net>
Subject: Re: mid-1800s Furniture
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 18:38:41 -0600

I know someone in Wausau that does upholstery work in her home. She went to school at Milw. Tech. College. She would possibly give you some people to contact if you would like references. Her name is Julie Lister-Doyle and her cell # is 715-212-6845. Tell her Sylvia said to call.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mary Forer" <director@marathoncountyhistory.org> To: "Local History List Serve" <localhistory@listserve.uwec.edu> Sent: Wednesday, February 11, 2009 1:06 PM Subject: mid-1800s Furniture