RE: art critic

Monette Bebow-Reinhard (grimm1@bayland.net)
Tue, 31 Mar 2009 11:23:52 -0500

From: "Monette Bebow-Reinhard" <grimm1@bayland.net>
Subject: RE: art critic
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 11:23:52 -0500

Is there a university campus near you, or technical college, that offer photo classes?

Monette

From: localhistory-request@listserve.uwec.edu
[mailto:localhistory-request@listserve.uwec.edu] On Behalf Of Marcie Braski Sent: Monday, March 30, 2009 3:45 PM To: localhistory@listserve.uwec.edu Subject: art critic

Where could I find an art critic or evaluator for photography? We have a portfolio of a local professional photographer's works. Would like to evaluate it as we do plan to sell some of the photos. The photos are haunting with much depth.

M A Braski, Pres.

Knox Creek Heritage Ctr

Brantwood