RE: No Insurance Coverage

Monette Bebow-Reinhard (grimm1@bayland.net)
Tue, 31 Mar 2009 11:47:03 -0500

From: "Monette Bebow-Reinhard" <grimm1@bayland.net>
Subject: RE: No Insurance Coverage
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 11:47:03 -0500

I know that the Oconto County Historical pays liability on their buildings, if you want I can give them your email and they tell you what they do. I'll copy Pete Stark in on this and maybe he can help. Monette

-----Original Message----- From: localhistory-request@listserve.uwec.edu
[mailto:localhistory-request@listserve.uwec.edu] On Behalf Of kenmar@centurytel.net Sent: Tuesday, March 31, 2009 11:10 AM To: localhistory@listserve.uwec.edu Subject: No Insurance Coverage

We are a new affiliate. Our museum is located in buildings owned by Town of Amberg and we are told our liability insurance will cease now that we are incorporated. We have been paying no rent and the Town has been paying our utilities. Would like to contact any of you in this same situation to see how you have handled it. Thanks.

Margaret Mattison Amberg Historical Society Amberg, Wi