quilt square preservation

darrell kittleson (darose@centurytel.net)
Wed, 8 Apr 2009 11:57:08 -0500

From: " darrell kittleson" <darose@centurytel.net>
Subject: quilt square preservation
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 11:57:08 -0500

Good Morning societies,
 I am in need of information in preserving quilt squares. We ordered a large book with acid free material and are in the process of putting our squares on pages. The pages are some what of a thick material. We are looking for a method to attach squares to page material. This book will be put in sewing room to be viewed by visitors. Thank you, Rosalie Kittleson Polk County Historical Society darose@centurytel.net