2009 WI Oral History Day: reminder email

2009 WI OH Day (treeves@library.wisc.edu)
Mon, 13 Apr 2009 09:22:53 -0500

From: "2009 WI OH Day" <treeves@library.wisc.edu>
Subject: 2009 WI Oral History Day: reminder email
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 09:22:53 -0500

        I'm guessing most of you on this listserv have either registered or
 told me that you cannot attend, but I almost always err on the side of over
communicating.

And I don't know if its unlucky to send a follow-up about this even t with 13 days left (and on the 13th to boot), but I guess we'll see.

There is still time and room to register for the 2009 Wisconsin Ora l History Day, April 26 & 27, 2009, in Eau Claire.  Please go to http://www.slis.wisc.edu/continueed/oralhist/ or email Tro y Reeves (treeves@library.wisc.edu) for more information.

Troy