RE: Listserve - PastPerfect question

Don Bauer_Mayville Limestone School Museum (info@mlsm.org)
Tue, 28 Apr 2009 13:46:34 -0500

From: "Don Bauer_Mayville Limestone School Museum" <info@mlsm.org>
Subject: RE: Listserve - PastPerfect question
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 13:46:34 -0500

As a user of PastPerfect for about eight years, I am thoroughly sold on the program to track membership, artifacts and donors. It is a fairly involved program, especially if you want to make your own custom reports; however, there quite a few reports built into the program. I would say, if you are fairly knowledgeable with computers, the training CD's along with the owner's manual will probably suffice. If you still have problems, I would suggest attending one of their training seminars, when they are available in the area.

Don Bauer, President

Mayville Limestone School Museum PO Box 102 Mayville, WI 53050 E-mail: info@mlsm.org Website: www.mlsm.org

-----Original Message----- From: localhistory-request@listserve.uwec.edu
[mailto:localhistory-request@listserve.uwec.edu] On Behalf Of Nancy L. O'Kelley Sent: Tuesday, April 28, 2009 11:13 AM To: localhistory@listserve.uwec.edu Subject: Listserve - PastPerfect question

Hello,

To all of you PastPerfect users out there..I have a question for you.

Our historical society is looking at purchasing PastPerfect. As I look at the costs..they total up quickly. I am wondering if we should buy the
"First Year Support Single User" or could we figure everything out by ourselves with the 3 training CD's?

Nancy O'Kelley President Howard-Suamico Historical Society