Listserve - PastPerfect question

Nancy L. O'Kelley (nokelley@hshistoricalsociety.org)
Tue, 28 Apr 2009 09:13:07 -0700 (PDT)

Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 09:13:07 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Listserve - PastPerfect question
From: "Nancy L. O'Kelley" <nokelley@hshistoricalsociety.org>

Hello,

To all of you PastPerfect users out there..I have a question for you.

Our historical society is looking at purchasing PastPerfect. As I look at the costs..they total up quickly. I am wondering if we should buy the
"First Year Support Single User" or could we figure everything out by ourselves with the 3 training CD's?

Nancy O'Kelley President Howard-Suamico Historical Society