List Serve FW: Hard to find?

Seymour, Janet I (DYKEMAJI@uwec.edu)
Thu, 28 May 2009 08:58:48 -0500

From: "Seymour, Janet I" <DYKEMAJI@uwec.edu>
Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 08:58:48 -0500
Subject: List Serve FW: Hard to find?

From: Nancy Frank [mailto:oppty@mac.com] Sent: Wednesday, May 27, 2009 4:43 PM To: grimm1@bayland.net Cc: localhistory@listserve.uwec.edu Subject: Hard to find?

Monette -

Make it a media event! Send some public service press releases around the state making the essence be "Want to take an adventure to a fascinating pla ce that will challenge you to find it?"

The geo caching crowd may be a good resource for you. Give them the GPS of
 your location with some interesting clues or ideas to pique their interest
.

Creativity will be the name of the game for you, and you may have some extr a time to play with it!

Just an idea that hit me and thought I'd share. Lemons - lemonade. You ge t the idea...good luck!

Nancy Nancy Frank Calhoun Memorial Museum, Chetek