Re: List Serve FW: Need an ID on an item

Nancy Frank (oppty@mac.com)
Thu, 11 Jun 2009 00:04:54 -0500

From: Nancy Frank <oppty@mac.com>
Subject: Re: List Serve FW: Need an ID on an item
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 00:04:54 -0500

Thanks to all who sent in responses! We had an inkling that it was a

kerosene container, but the confirmation was what we needed. We have

a History Mystery corner in our local newspaper, where we place an item for people to guess at, and a prize winner is drawn at random from all the entries received. This was our item, and we wanted to be certain.

By the way, this also helps to build the contact list of potential members, and increases awareness and interest in the museum. It is a

monthly feature.

Nancy

Nancy Frank