Re: Museum visitor sign in log and donation container

Nancy Frank (oppty@mac.com)
Thu, 11 Jun 2009 00:10:27 -0500

From: Nancy Frank <oppty@mac.com>
Subject: Re: Museum visitor sign in log and donation container
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 00:10:27 -0500

Paul -

Glad you put this information out, and I will piggy-back one suggestion. Consider carefully before having a Life Member category. Studies show that it makes people feel like they never have to give again. Unless the number is a REALLY large one, I would advise against it. Just my opinion, and would gladly hear other points of view.

Nancy

Nancy Frank