RE: List Serve FW: Fees for Services

Susan McLeod (SMcLeod@cvmuseum.info)
Tue, 21 Jul 2009 14:55:51 -0500

From: Susan McLeod <From: Susan McLeod <SMcLeod@cvmuseum.info>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 14:55:51 -0500
Subject: RE: List Serve FW: Fees for Services

The Chippewa Valley Museum charges for general admission and for groups (st udent or adult). We have a free night every week to protect access for econ omically disadvantaged groups. We charge for services off-site occasionally
 although there are some that we do for promotional purposes and for which there is no charge, although the sponsor may make a donation any way.

________________________________ From: localhistory-request@listserve.uwec.edu [mailto:localhistory-request@ listserve.uwec.edu] On Behalf Of Seymour, Janet I Sent: Tuesday, July 21, 2009 12:53 PM To: localhistory@listserve.uwec.edu Subject: List Serve FW: Fees for Services

From: Barbara Hirsch [mailto:bhirsch1@wi.rr.com] Sent: Tuesday, July 21, 2009 12:52 PM To: localhistory@listserve.uwec.edu Subject: Fees for Services

The Oconomowoc Area Historical Society is interested in whether community h istorical societies or museums charge a fee if a speaker is provided off-si te or if fees are charged to student or adult groups who visit the museum e specially if activities are provided. We appreciate any information.