RE: Listserve...Volunteers

NR Heritage Center (nrpsinc@pressenter.com)
Thu, 29 Oct 2009 08:56:23 -0500

Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 08:56:23 -0500
From: NR Heritage Center <nrpsinc@pressenter.com>
Subject: RE: Listserve...Volunteers

You may also want to mention to your volunteers that they check with their employers (current or retired) as some companies will match, with cash donations, any hours that a person volunteers to a non-profit organization.

Amy Kavaloski Executive Assistant

715-246-3276 888-320-3276(free) 715-246-7215(fax)

Heritage Center 1100 Heritage Drive New Richmond, WI 54017

www.NRHeritageCenter.org