Re: Memorial doantions

Marcella Braski (cen95870@centurytel.net)
Wed, 14 Apr 2010 17:20:32 -0500

From: "Marcella Braski" <cen95870@centurytel.net>
Subject: Re: Memorial doantions
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 17:20:32 -0500

We have memorials for $25 for a brass plate on a 104 place plaque. People do like to memorialize their loved ones. We have the persons name and birth and death dates on the plate. In an album nearby we have the complete list along with the donor(s). At our museum's inception, we asked people to become charter members with a $25 fee and then their name is on another board for eternity!! We had a limited time like one year. That is how we raised money to begin operation, in 1995.