Available to a Good Home - 2 Phonographs

Tamara R. Lange (langetrl@co.sheboygan.wi.us)
Tue, 29 Jun 2010 13:03:12 -0500

From: "Tamara R. Lange" <langetrl@co.sheboygan.wi.us>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 13:03:12 -0500
Subject: Available to a Good Home - 2 Phonographs

Good Morning Everyone!

We have a donor who is interested in finding good homes for two phonographs
 he owns. Unfortunately, we cannot take them here as we have duplicate ite ms in the collection already, but I offered him that we would contact the o ther area historical societies to see if there is any interest. Both appea r to be in very good condition

1 - Brunswick, Model 210, #428464, circa 1920

2 - Victrola, Style VV-XI, #111325G, 1914

Photos are available at http://www.flickr.com/photos/hoppertsantiago/sets/7 2157623760348623 for reference if you would like.

Please let me know as soon as possible if you are interested. I can then p ut you in contact with Mark.

All the best,

Tamara

Tamara R. Lange<mailto:langetrl@co.sheboygan.wi.us>

Collections Coordinator

Sheboygan County Historical Museum

3110 Erie Avenue

Sheboygan, WI 53081

920.458.1103

FAX: 920.458.5152

________________________________ NOTICE: This e-mail may contain confidential and privileged material for th e sole use of the intended recipient. Any review or distribution by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please conta ct the sender and delete all copies.

Elected Officials and Members of Official Committees: In order to comply wi th open meeting requirements, please limit any reply to only the sender of this electronic communication.