Solicit info

Neale & Sheryl Horman (ns-horman@live.com)
Fri, 2 Jul 2010 13:55:39 -0500

From: "Neale & Sheryl Horman" <ns-horman@live.com>
Subject: Solicit info
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 13:55:39 -0500

The Onalaska Area Historical Society in the past has been told that space would be reserved for them when the new tourism office is built. The building should be done in 2012 or 2013. Now our local governmental body is asking how other non-profit organizations relations with the local governmental body is concerning rent, utilities and other special considerations. Our next meeting with the Mayor and City Planner is scheduled for July 13th. Could you provide as much info as you can for the following questions concerning the amount the non-profit organizations paid. Thanking you in advance. Neale A. Horman, President

1. Square footage of space provided by the local governmental body. 2. Amount of rent paid. 3. Amount of utilities paid. 4. Amount of insurance paid other than liability insurance.