RE: Civil War start 150th anniversary in 2011 -- ideas

Betty Havlik (bettyhavlik@hotmail.com)
Thu, 9 Sep 2010 10:48:23 -0500

From: Betty Havlik <bettyhavlik@hotmail.com>
Subject: RE: Civil War start 150th anniversary in 2011 -- ideas
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 10:48:23 -0500

Hi Russell-
  The Hillsboro Area Historical Society is also planning some ideas for the C ivil War commemoration. We have some letters that we published into a book
 and we will highlight that. We also will try to get one of the man's desce ndents to give a talk in the town about how the man survived and then thriv ed in later life. If you come with other ideas please let us know.
  Betty Havlik, President