Civil War start 150th anniversary in 2011 -- ideas

Russell Hanson (riverroadrambler@gmail.com)
Wed, 8 Sep 2010 10:42:40 -0500

Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 10:42:40 -0500
Subject: Civil War start 150th anniversary in 2011 -- ideas
From: Russell Hanson <riverroadrambler@gmail.com>

I am looking for suggestions for the 2011 celebration of the 150th anniversary of the Civil War. We are thinking on a local level--County and smaller. What sounds interesting enough to grab the public's attention?

   Russ Hanson
    (I am a member of the Polk County Historical Society, Luck Area Historical Society, Sterling Eureka and Laketown Historical Society and the Polk County Genealogical Society--all adjacent to the St. Croix River and just across the border from the Twin Cities).