Civil War grouop

nokelley@hshistoricalsociety.org
Sun, 19 Sep 2010 14:35:50 -0400

From: nokelley@hshistoricalsociety.org
Subject: Civil War grouop
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2010 14:35:50 -0400

I am wondering if anyone could give me some ideas on how to set up a Civil War Study Group...I don't think that would be the correct title but it's al l I could think of right now. Our society has talked about it a little bit but don't have any idea about how to get one going and what they actually w ould do. Any help would be appreciated...
  Thanks, Nancy O'Kelley President Howard-Suamico Historical Society