Re: Listserve - new Educator Update e-newsletter from WHS

Monette Bebow-Reinhard (moberein@yahoo.com)
Tue, 27 Sep 2011 15:55:13 -0700 (PDT)

Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 15:55:13 -0700 (PDT)
From: Monette Bebow-Reinhard <moberein@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Listserve - new Educator Update e-newsletter from WHS

 In case any historical society is planning some Civil War doings, I wanted to let you know I have a presentation that's unique.  I portray a Civil War soldier who was in regular army and the provost guard.  I dre ss as he might as an old man, wearing some old soldier threads, and mustach e, and talk with his German accent.  It's about 45 minutes.  If you wan t more information, please contact me direct.

Monette Bebow-Reinhard

www.bebow-reinhard.com