Question re Book Printing

Arlene Leppin (haleppin@centurytel.net)
Mon, 7 Nov 2011 20:02:39 -0600

From: "Arlene Leppin" <haleppin@centurytel.net>
Subject: Question re Book Printing
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2011 20:02:39 -0600

Any tips or suggestions on printing a book for our Historical Society? It will be about 150 pages, and was wondering what publishers other societies used. Any tips, and things to beware of, please let me know. Also, what format would you recommend? A soft cover 8x11 or a hard covered book? How many copies should we order with the first printing? Any ideas would help.

Arlene Leppin Fairwater Historical Society haleppin@centurytel.net