Re: Question re Book Printing

cnite51@aol.com
Wed, 9 Nov 2011 11:24:20 -0500 (EST)

From: cnite51@aol.com
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2011 11:24:20 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: Question re Book Printing

Hi!
  You should talk with Greg Tennies, of the Kekoskee Historical Museum, as it printed in hardcover, a 683 page volume, entitled "History of Kekoskee Wisconsin and the Surrounding Area." There is an order form included with my book for $44.95 + sales tax = $47.42 each. It is a totally AWESOME book, and so very detailed and has lots of maps and pictures, for a 2000 census population village of only 169. It is a great buy at that price. Kekoskee is northwest of Mayville, WI. The volume contains 20 pages of Sponsor ads.
 It was printed by Action Printing, Fond du Lac, WI. If you need any more info, please contact me.
  Thanks,
  Carolyn Knight
_cnite51@aol.com_ (mailto:cnite51@aol.com) Mayville Limestone School Museum