taxidermy question

Barbara Nehring (tradingpostint@gmail.com)
Wed, 25 Jul 2012 15:06:21 -0500

From: "Barbara Nehring" <tradingpostint@gmail.com>
Subject: taxidermy question
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 15:06:21 -0500

Our Land O' Lakes Historical Society's Land O' Lakes NorthernWaters museum has received a loan of a historic young bobcat mount. It is germain to our current display, "Guides, Past and Present",but we are concerned about bringing an old taxidermy mount into our museum. Could bugs or moths be a problem? Visibly, the mount is in good condition. What should our process be? Thanks.

Barbara Nehring Land O' Lakes Historical Society Land O' Lakes NorthernWaters Museum e-mail: tradingpostint@gmail.com