Re: taxidermy question

onthelake2 tds.net (onthelake2@tds.net)
Wed, 25 Jul 2012 15:52:54 -0500

Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 15:52:54 -0500
Subject: Re: taxidermy question
From: "onthelake2 tds.net" <onthelake2@tds.net>

Barbara,

We don't have any mounts in our museum buildings, so I can't answer that type of question.

Perhaps what you should do is talk to a local taxidermist (I am sure there are plenty Up Nort!) and see what he/she says.

It might be as easy as enclosing the mount in a plexiglass box, but I am definitely no expert on that.

Sounds like a very nice addition to the museum.

All the best,

Greg Loescher Iola Historical Society