Re: Fur Storage

Roy Ostenso (ostensor@sbcglobal.net)
Mon, 13 Aug 2012 15:39:37 -0700 (PDT)

Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 15:39:37 -0700 (PDT)
From: Roy Ostenso <ostensor@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: Fur Storage

At a WHS sponsored collection care session (more years ago than I care to
  remember) I learned that putting furs in the freezer will kill any pest
. The duration and other details I do not recall.
 Roy Ostenso 715
-505-1110

________________________________ From: Michael S eeliger <mwseeliger@gmail.com> To: localhistory@listserve.uwec.edu Sent
: Mon, August 13, 2012 4:43:50 PM

I would r ecommend you contact Savidusky's Furquarters on North Sherman Avenue in

Madison, WI. They will be able to advise you.

Michael

Michael Seeliger & Associates, Inc. mwseeliger@gmail.com

MichaelSeeligerAsso ciates.net

N8211 Smith Rd. Brooklyn, Wisconsin 53521 608 575 2922 Cell (Call this anytime to get to me) Office 608-575-2922Contact Me Face book

Want a signature like mine? CLICK HERE.

On Fri, Aug
 10, 2012 at 9:38 AM, Gary Kunz <kunztwo@centurytel.net> wrote:

We hav e acquired a number of fur wraps and coats.  What is the best/correct way
  to store them when not on display?
>Gary Kunz
>Fall Creek Histor
ical Society

--

Michael

Michael Seeliger & Asso ciates, Inc. mwseeliger@gmail.com

MichaelSeeligerAssociates.net

N8211 Smith Rd. Brooklyn, Wisconsin 53521 608 575 2922 Cell (Call th is anytime to get to me) Office 608-575-2922 Confidentiality Notice fol lows: The information in this message (and the documents attached to it, if any) is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended s olely for the addressee. Access to this message by anyone else is unauth orized. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken, or omitted to be taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this message in error, please delete all electronic copies of this message (and the d ocuments attached to it, if any), destroy any hard copies you may have c reated and notify me immediately by replying to this email. Thank you. C ontact MeFacebook

Signature powered by WiseStamp