Announcing the Ephraim Moravian Church Cemetery Walk

Kevin Free (kfree@ephraim.org)
Wed, 15 Aug 2012 16:30:56 -0500

From: "Kevin Free" <kfree@ephraim.org>
Subject: Announcing the Ephraim Moravian Church Cemetery Walk
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 16:30:56 -0500

The Ephraim Historical Foundation and the Ephraim Moravian church are proud to present: "Dearly Departed," a living history of our loved ones in the Ephraim Moravian Cemetery. Come visit our living history on Wednesday, September 19, 2012 from 1:00-3:00pm at the Ephraim Moravian Cemetery (with a rain date of 9/20/12 @1:00-3:00). Enjoy listening and watching the portrayal of seven of our Ephraim Legends as they tell their historic stories one more time! Bring your own chair and a donation if you wish. Proceeds help offset the cost of producing the program and are greatly appreciated. Click here <http://www.ephraim.org/?page_id=4413> for a map of items of interest and navigation to the Ephraim Moravian Cemetery. For more information call 920-854-9688. We look forward to seeing you at "Dearly Departed," and watch history come to life!

  Kevin Free Program & Marketing Director Ephraim Historical Foundation
(920) 854-9688 Fax: (920) 854-7232 Website: www.ephraim.org <http://www.ephraim.org/>

"Where Door County's Past Lives Today"
 <https://twitter.com/>
<http://www.facebook.com/EphraimHistoricalFoundation>