free working microfilm reader

Monroe County Local History Room (mclhr@centurytel.net)
Thu, 8 Nov 2012 14:43:57 -0600

From: "Monroe County Local History Room" <mclhr@centurytel.net>
Subject: free working microfilm reader
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2012 14:43:57 -0600

Hello all.

The Monroe County Local History Room is giving away a 3M "500" table top microfilm reader. I plugged it in and the lamp turned on and the fan was running. We removed it from our library last year when we received a new microfilm reader. It had been operating fine at that time.

It's free to the first group to confirm a pick up time.

Thanks,

Jarrod

Jarrod Roll

Director - County Historian

Monroe County Local History Room & Museum

200 West Main St.

Sparta, WI 54656

(608) 269-8680

(608) 269-8921 (fax)