FOSH Press Release

scandinavia tds.net (scandinavia@tds.net)
Fri, 12 Apr 2013 06:57:57 -0500

Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 06:57:57 -0500
Subject: FOSH Press Release
From: "scandinavia tds.net" <scandinavia@tds.net>

Friends Of Scandinavia History (FOSH) will hold a fund raiser on May 5th and we would appreciate it very much if you would run the attached press release in your publication. Should you have any questions, whether it be this event, or would like to know more about our organization, please contact me either by e-mail, or call (715) 467-2729. Thank you for your consideration. Doug Watson President, FOSH

--
Visit Scandinavia's Historic Past: www.friendsofscandinaviahistory.com