Re: Wisiconsin history DVD

Jeanne Engle (joyfulwoman@yahoo.com)
Thu, 5 Dec 2013 12:04:49 -0800 (PST)

Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2013 12:04:49 -0800 (PST)
From: Jeanne Engle <joyfulwoman@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Wisiconsin history DVD

The 30th Star DVD (http://shopbigtop.org/searchquick-submit.sc?keywords=3 0th+star+dvd) could be a possibility. It's entertaining as well as educatio nal. And it's only $5.00! The DVD was not produced by WHS but does have ima ges from the WHS collections. Jeanne Engle (with the Richfield Historical
 Society)
  Visit my blog at: http://jeanne-engle.blogspot.com