Re: Wisiconsin history DVD

Sue Hemmen (shemmen@firstweber.com)
Thu, 05 Dec 2013 16:26:06 -0600

Date: Thu, 05 Dec 2013 16:26:06 -0600
From: "Sue Hemmen" <shemmen@firstweber.com>
Subject: Re: Wisiconsin history DVD

You have an interesting idea there. We will have to keep that in mind. If you purchase the DVD that the other society mentioned, I'd be interested to know what you think of it.

 I would also be interested in how you implemented your discussion group. Have you tried something like this before?

Sue

-----Original Message----- From: Barbara Ann Pforr <bap4@earthlink.net> To: localhistory@listserve.uwec.edu Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2013 08:48:34 -0600 Subject: Wisiconsin history DVD

I would appreciate knowledge of a DVD produced by Wisconsin Historical Society on the history of Wisconsin that would be appropriate for an adult study group. We have realized that senior citizens enjoy group discussions that are informational, require no textbook investment, etc. A good group leader is all that is required. Thank you, Barbara Pforr (Franklin Historical Society)