Workshop - April 21 in Ashland

Seymour, Janet I - WHS (Janet.Seymour@wisconsinhistory.org)
Wed, 19 Mar 2014 15:06:15 -0500

From: "Seymour, Janet I - WHS" <Janet.Seymour@wisconsinhistory.org>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2014 15:06:15 -0500
Subject: Workshop - April 21 in Ashland

Hi everyone,

You are invited to attend a workshop on Monday, April 21 at the Northern Gr eat Lakes Visitor Center in Ashland, from 1 to 3 pm.

Kathy Laakso, director of the Douglas County Historical Society and a consu ltant for the Wisconsin Humanities Council, will introduce us to the variou s activities, programs, and grants of the Wisconsin Humanities Council. Kat hy and I will share information about the humanities, grant guidelines, wor king with humanities scholars, and also share successful past projects that
 were made possible by WHC funding. Kathy and I have both written many WHC grants and will share tips and ideas for planning successful projects. The Humanities Council is very interested in having more programs and grant fun ding in the northern region of the state.

Please join us for this informal, informative workshop! Free and open to th e public. Please contact me with questions - and bring your questions and i deas on April 21! The workshop will run from 1 to 3 pm, and we'll save addi tional time at the end for any WI Historical Society or WI Council for Loca l History questions/concerns you may have.

Thanks, and see you soon!

Janet

Field Services is now on Facebook! Stay informed about upcoming events and connect with local history and pres ervation colleagues across the state. Find us on <http://www.facebook.com/pages/Wisconsin-Historical-Society-Fiel d-Services/137197716311864?ref=search&v=wall#!/pages/Wisconsin-Historic al-Society-Field-Services/137197716311864> Facebook

Janet Seymour Field Services Representative - Northern Region, Wisconsin Historical Socie ty c/o Department of History, UW-Eau Claire 105 Garfield Avenue Eau Claire WI 54701 Voice: 715-836-2250

Collecting, Preserving, and Sharing Stories Since 1846