Re: Speaker Suggestion

Richfield Historical Society (historyrhs@gmail.com)
Tue, 22 Apr 2014 22:31:23 -0500

From: Richfield Historical Society <historyrhs@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Speaker Suggestion
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2014 22:31:23 -0500

This may be a possibility for a program on Oral Histories:

Hello: I have two requests for consideration. I am an audio oral historian and freelance producer for Wisconsin Public Radio.

FIRST: I am available for programs about audio oral histories.

SECOND: I would like to rent a table at any events you have to familiarize the public with the audio oral histories that I make to preserve family and

life stories.

If either of these interests you, please contact me at Home: 262-243-9679 or my cell at 517-304-1110. Thanks, Nancy Camden Website: http://nancycamden.com email: ncamden@wi.rr.com

Lois Hessenauer Richfield Historical Society

---
This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus protec
tion is active.