New Berlin Historical Society Meeting

Sue Hemmen (shemmen@firstweber.com)
Fri, 07 Nov 2014 10:16:09 -0600

Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2014 10:16:09 -0600
From: "Sue Hemmen" <shemmen@firstweber.com>
Subject: New Berlin Historical Society Meeting

   The New Berlin Historical Society's Annual Membership Meeting is scheduled at 7PM on Thursday, Nov. 20th, 2014. Following our brief business meeting we are pleased to present a musical program by one of our fellow societies.

     The Franklin Historical Society and Friends will present their program,
"The Civil War in Song". This will be a musical overview of the emotions experienced by the country in the 1860s as expressed in song. There will also be a PowerPoint presentation. Please see attached flyer for additional information.

         This event will be at New Berlin's COMMUNITY CENTER, 14750 W. CLEVELAND AVENUE. (Not at the New Berlin Public Library where it is usually held.)

This event is free and open to the public.