Share your views in the Wisconsin Historic Preservation Survey!

Wyatt, Amy D - WHS (Amy.Wyatt@wisconsinhistory.org)
Tue, 18 Nov 2014 11:45:18 -0600

From: "Wyatt, Amy D - WHS" <Amy.Wyatt@wisconsinhistory.org>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2014 11:45:18 -0600
Subject: Share your views in the Wisconsin Historic Preservation Survey!

The State Historic Preservation Office is leading the development of a new statewide historic preservation plan for 2016-2025. We are asking our partn ers who care for and about historic places to take this survey that will he lp the Wisconsin preservation community establish our priorities for the ne xt ten years.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/WisconsinPreservationSurvey

The survey is 11 short questions and should only take a few minutes. If you
 would like to share the survey with your colleagues or membership we would
 appreciate your help in gathering as much information as we can from those
 involved in preserving our history. If you have any questions about how to
 share the survey or the development of the statewide historic preservation
 plan, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Thank you for your help!

Amy Hill Wyatt Digital Historic Preservation Coordinator Historic Preservation - Public History Wisconsin Historical Society 816 State Street Madison, WI 53706 Phone: 608.264.6506 Email: amy.wyatt@wisconsinhistory.org<mailto:<mailto:Emailamy.wyatt@wisconsinhistor y.org> Web Site: www.wisconsinhistory.org<http://www.wisconsinhistory.org> Collecting, Preserving and Sharing Stories Since 1846