Re: Help from the city

TNCMCD@aol.com
Wed, 26 Aug 2015 22:59:54 -0400

From: TNCMCD@aol.com
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2015 22:59:54 -0400
Subject: Re: Help from the city

We serve two townships each with a town board. One township gives us $500 per year as a donation, and the other pays our electric bill.
  We are a very small community (600) with a large tourist population during the summer. We moved our SOO Line railroad depot, our first town hall, and a SOO Line caboose and have created a museum complex. We get between 900 and 1,000 visitors a year.
  I tell you all this so you can make a comparison as to size and expenses. Good luck!
  Stone Lake Area Historical Society