Recognition Wall memorial and donors

Russ Hanson (russhanson@grantsburgtelcom.net)
Wed, 09 Mar 2016 10:33:04 -0600

Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2016 10:33:04 -0600
From: Russ Hanson <russhanson@grantsburgtelcom.net>
Subject: Recognition Wall memorial and donors

Anyone have ideas how to do a permanent display for donors in our museum?
  We also want to do a memorial display for those who have served the historical society.
  We have bricks outside you can buy with your name as a fund raiser, but want an in-the-museum recognition display. We have wall space available. The purpose is not only recognition, but to encourage donations too.
   Also thinking about some kind of recognition page on our website -- where you could find out more about the person including photos, biography and their service to the HS.

--
Russ Hanson
Board member and volunteer